Child Care Resource & Referral Services
Whitman/Asotin County Child Care Resource & Referral offers a variety of information and services for child care providers, including:
- Offering training programs for child care providers.
- Helping providers meet STARS training requirements, including information about scholarships.
- Helping family child care providers prepare for licensing in Washington.
- Technical assistance available to child care providers by telephone 25 hours each week.
- Informative quarterly newsletter with information about upcoming events, current child care information and interesting activity ideas.
- Information on career development and professional opportunities.
- A variety of printed resources on many issues pertaining to quality child care including child development, child guidance, small business administration, communication, and more.
- Quarterly data reports assessing local and statewide child care supply and demand information are available to interested parties upon request.
Contact us at 509-335-7625, toll-free at 1-800-440-2277 or e-mail us.